Results and Points from Week 1
are posted under the Results Tab
2013 Race 1 Winners are:
Jr Novice: Austin Taborski
Sr Novice: Jared Stevens
Jr Honda: Oliver Rolewicz
Sr Honda: Mason Dineen
Lt 160: Rylan Haider
Lt W/F: Corbin Wickstrom
The Members Page has been updated with the revisions to
the club Bylaws and Rules of Racing & Track/Format Rules
Details for weekly race events (provided by Club President Kyle White):
- Safety and Sign-in's open from 8am - 9am
- Pit Meeting at 9:15 followed by heats
- Sign in fees are $20 per car
- Each family will pay a one time per year $10 maintenance/utility fee
- Fuel is 89 octane from Astro Toads 76 gas station, 740 East Main St. (next to the Guesthouse Inn).
- We'll run 2 heats and one main per class
- Please ensure all safety gear is up to date and that your seatbelts are punched within the last 2 years.
- Please wear your QMA badge
- The snack shack should be open
- The track will be open for practice after the races are over with an 8PM curfew (or dusk, whichever comes first). I'll also be training a few new novices after the races so once the novices are ready to push out, I'll need the practice cars off of the track.
- I'm looking for a family to hand out flyers at the big track Saturday night
As always, call or email with questions or corrections,
The 2013 Race & Event Schedule is Here!
Check the schedule page or calendar for more details
and check out the great cars and good deals available right now!
Visit the I-5 QMC Facebook Page for more of the latest information about the club!